Saturday, June 6, 2009

things i like


I love fresh flowers. I would have them in my house at all times if I could swing it. This little bouquet is made with pink roses and some of my lavender. Smells like heaven in a vase. 

Here are a few more things I love:

* The weather today...low 80's and no humidity. A miracle for TN weather. 

* The new DMB album

* My husband :)

* Hot fudge sundays (preferably McDonald's but DQ will also do) 

And thats all I can think of right now. Now I'm off to water my garden and find a good outdoor project to do so I can soak up this weather. 


3 comments:

  1. great list! i agree with you on # 2 and # 3 (on 3 substitute my own husband in there, of course). disagree on # 1, I LOVE tennessee weather just the way it should be in the summer. super duper hot and humid. indifferent on # 4, oddly never had a hot fudge sunday at either lovely establishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, roses and lavender... that must be heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...more things in common...I love Dave Matthews...and hot fudge sundaes at Micky D's!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete