Monday, November 29, 2010

:)

So thankful :) Sammy at 1 week old


We enjoyed a nice long quiet Thanksgiving weekend here in our little apartment. We live far away from our families so we did not have a huge spread of food, but I did make a ham, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole (my favorite). We also had left over ice cream cake from my birthday last Tuesday which is always delicious! To say that I am thankful this year is an understatement. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and a healthy baby and I just feel so content with my life right now. I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and that your bellies are full and happy. I know I need to get out and do some walking this week to make up for my over-indulging.

If you are still looking for a little holiday gift I am offering a 10% discount in my shop for the next 3 days. All you have to do is enter the code THANKFUL at checkout. Have a great cyber-monday!


1 comment:

  1. You two look so beautiful in this photo!!! Meant to be together!!! You truely are blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete