Friday, January 16, 2009

New Blog



Hi everyone out there! 

So I had ignored my last blog for so long, that I decided i needed to start fresh. New name, new pic, and hopefully new posts every couple days. 

It is absolutely freezing in my house right now. I don't think heaters in the south are as good as heaters in the north. I am originally from MN and I know that my house there never felt as cold as the house I live in now (in TN). Either that, or homes down here not insulated as well. My cats are also cold. Poor abner and amelia have been fighting to lay under the blankets by my feet. There is plenty of room for both of them, but they don't like being near one another. Go figure! The only reason I got a second cat (Abner) was so that the first cat (Amelia) would not get lonely. There are a few rare moments when I will come home and find them cuddled together on the bed or couch....but never when I am around. 

So I decided that I am going to start making lists everyday. I am one of those types of people who just bounces from one thing to the next with no real deliberate plan for the day. I am NOT a list person, but I know I could be more productive and feel better about my day if I started making them. I found this link on ehow on how to make a list. We will see how well this goes...

Here are a couple things I hope to accomplish today in order of importance:

1. Make doc. appt for check up
2. Go to Hobby Lobby for new ink pens (yay!!!) and paper for custom drawing I must do this weekend.
3. The dreaded Laundry
4. Make pot of chili to keep me warm and nourished this weekend
5. Exercise...since it is too cold inside I will just do some circuit exercises inside (situps, pushups, lunges, jumping jacks). 
6. Paint or draw

I hope you all stay warm! Make some chili or soup and I will see you back here tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment