Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Things: I love our Planet

Happy Thursday everyone! This week I decided to feature some wonderful etsy sellers who are earth friendly :) Enjoy.


I love the concept of taking something used/old and making it new again. These wine glasses from  bodhicitta would be great for entertaining and a fun conversation starter when having company over. If you read the shop announcement you will also find that all the packaging is also recycled. Great for mother earth = great for us!



Gotta love these cute Go Green Pin set by DareToBeStupid. Great to wear on bags, scarves, jackets, hats, or wherever you please.  You should definitely check out some of the other pins in the shop...hilarious!



I love that you can find handmade laundry detergent on etsy!  I will definitely consider buying some from ecoeveryday's shop once my other detergent runs out. This detergent is made with all natural ingredients that are good for the earth and for the hands :)  In their shop announcement they discuss the hazards or normal detergent and its effects on the environment. 



I love this idea! Why bother with plastic bags in the grocery store when you can use your very own adorable and reusable happy vegetable bags from wonderthunder's shop. 



These rustic frames by ParadiseWoodDesigns are super cool. They are made from old barn wood. I heart barns. Great for the cabin up north or for anyone with an eclectic style.  

Peace out!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! The glasses are great, and I'm seriously in love with the veggie bags and barnwood frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Wonderful finds to help us help Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i want the veggie bags and i know ryan would LOVE the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those barnwood frames are great for beachy decor too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point Jennifer! I never thought of beach decor! Thanks for adding that!

    ReplyDelete