Saturday, February 21, 2009

a little piece of inspiration



(Picture taken in SF off of the embarcadero)

I know sometimes quotes can be cheesy, but more often then not they put things in perspective :) I just want to remind myself and anyone else out there not to be fearful of trying something new, taking a class, starting a business, traveling, making a job change, or doing anything that the little voice in the back of your head keeps urging you to do.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

- Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, couldnt agree much more on trying something new, as you never know until you try! There is always the experience of learning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    I saw your blog on the etsy thread and thought I'd stop by. Thanks for the inspiration, and I love that facebook video you posted! hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete