~ cool sticks in colorado ~
Top of the morn' to you!
I had a much needed break from my computer and now I feel refreshed in my mind and heart. I am so happy to be here with you my blogging friends :)
Here is a snippet of my weekend:
* went to a friend's house where we ate tacos and went through her box of old school cd's and had fun singing and dancing to nsync and the backstreet boys!
* Saved yet another frog mowing my lush green lawn. I swear it looked like the same one I saved a few weeks ago.
* drank lots of dunkin' donuts coffee and made Special K bars
* Received a beautiful work of art from this artist. I entered a giveaway she had on her site a few weeks ago and won. She has a beautiful etsy shop and blog. Check it out! Thanks Sarah :)
* Went to Kohls and purchased a few shirts. The cashier told me they just throw their hangers away! I was so upset about this that I emailed the company. I found out that they have a green initiative and discovered that they do recycle some hangers, but I am unsure if this is happening in every store or all states. Here is the site. I will let you know what they say to me when they email back.
* Watched Dancing with the Stars last night and I'm thinking that Melissa is the most talented of the dancers. What do you think?
I hope you have a great Tuesday and remember that......
"Every morning when we wake up, we have twenty four brand-new hours to live. What a precious gift!"
-Thich Nhat Hanh