Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Mom


I am thankful that god made you my mom because I couldn't imagine having anyone else as my mom.

I think you are one of the least judgmental person(s) I have ever known which is a quality I am always working on

You have a kind heart and everyone who meets you wants to be your friend.

You are always there to listen when I am upset, sad, mad, happy, and excited even though we live far away from each other.

When I was very little I always told my friends that I thought you were the most beautiful mom in the entire world. I still think so. I remember wishing I had blonde hair like yours. 

You had me at a very young age which must have been difficult. Thank you for taking care of me and helping me grow into such a cool person! 

Thanks for all the times you put up with me in the mornings when I wanted to pick out my own outfit and do my own hair for school. I know I must have looked really crazy some days going to kindergarten. 

Thanks for teaching me to appreciate nature and the little things.

Thanks for being understanding and supportive in every decision I have made so far.

Sending love from TN to MN  on this Mother's Day 

xoxoxox,

~me




2 comments:

  1. sweet beautiful tribute to your mom - I loved reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading and rereading this. it warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete