Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello it's February already? Say what?!

Wow the new year is already flying by. Sammy and I have been having a lot of fun playing outside (the weather this winter is so mild!), painting, and eating ice cream on a daily basis. Yes it's all about fun folks. We work hard and play hard.



This new year 2012 is going to be a great year. I can feel it. I have had these dreams marinating in my heart and I'm going to make it happen. I have started to paint a lot again. It is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. In fact, I have started to dream about paintings and colors. It is quite amazing and I feel rejuvenated. I bought a bunch of canvases and I am having fun experimenting with no expectations. My big dream would be for me to produce a series of cohesive paintings and to present them to an art gallery. Maybe by summer I will be ready for something like this. We'll see. I put it out there in the universe and now we'll see what happens. I have felt compelled to start another blog just for my artwork. I will be posting there a lot. I hope you join me on my adventure!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting! I love the colors! I would LOVE to have this in my house! You are very talented.

    <3 Minuet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Unfortunately I painted over this one. I was just playing and having fun, but maybe I need to leave it alone next time!

    ReplyDelete