Saturday, November 20, 2010

What is it about Owls?

Newly painted and in my shop


Owls are cool. They have been in style for a while now. I like to paint them. I like to see them. Here are some cute owl-y things I've found on the net.




This little orange owl family by Pirdy on etsy. I can picture them sitting on a little shelf along with some cute artwork.






This pretty antique inspired owl ring by beautyspot on etsy.






3. Tis the season to put some owls on your tree. Made by the pinkperch. This shop also has lots of cute mobiles.

I can picture these bookends by graphicspaceswoods in a kids room or home library/office. I also love the books in this photo.


That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I bought 15 little quilted owls for Christmas tree decorations a couple weeks ago...really similar to the ones on your post! Love the new artwork, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I want to see a picture of them. But I suppose I will see your tree when I come home to MN for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls too! I hope Katie (above) will post a pic of her owl ornaments...I would go over to see them, for sure! I love your painted owl, and am so glad you are finding the time to paint again! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the owls look great, this post has reminded of a beautiful owl pendant i used to have with a purple stone in it's belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love drawing owls! ^_^ Owls are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute!!! Love those little ornaments !

    ReplyDelete