I have resisted the twitter craze for quite a long time. My sister called me the other day and said "Why are you not on twitter yet! It would be great for your business!" I had to agree. Networking and making connections is how people thrive in the online world. Not only that, but from what I've heard a lot of people have ditched facebook and other online social networking services for Twitter because it is more fast and easy. So come along and follow me. I will follow you. We will go from there because I have no idea what happens after that!
Today is Monday. I know not everyone is excited about that but I am hopeful on this monday!
1. Today I hope to be productive in my artroom. I have another bird painting to finish and then I would like to work on getting some prints made to list in my shop.
2. Today I hope the rain goes away for a while so I can finish mowing the back yard.
3. Today I hope to take a bikeride on the amish country road.
4. Today I hope for a surprise.
5. Today I hope my house magically gets clean. Ok that's pushing it. I know.