Monday, July 13, 2009

jumping on the bandwagon




I have resisted the twitter craze for quite a long time. My sister called me the other day and said "Why are you not on twitter yet! It would be great for your business!" I had to agree. Networking and making connections is how people thrive in the online world. Not only that, but from what I've heard a lot of people have ditched facebook and other online social networking services for Twitter because it is more fast and easy. So come along and follow me. I will follow you. We will go from there because I have no idea what happens after that!

Today is Monday. I know not everyone is excited about that but I am hopeful on this monday!

1. Today I hope to be productive in my artroom. I have another bird painting to finish and then I would like to work on getting some prints made to list in my shop.

2. Today I hope the rain goes away for a while so I can finish mowing the back yard.

3. Today I hope to take a bikeride on the amish country road.

4. Today I hope for a surprise.

5. Today I hope my house magically gets clean. Ok that's pushing it. I know.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, Mr. Jones is adorable.

    P.S. I think i'm the last person on earth who doesn't have a twitter OR a facebook. I finally broke down and started this blog just last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting on Twitter! I joined a while ago and still don't get how people have time for it but whatever...if you figure out how to get your house clean magically be sure to share the secret - I sure need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't update my twitter as much as some (I see people who are on all day, lol!) but try to at least once a day. I'm off to follow you now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Twitter...but I can't seem to get over there and "Tweet" I don't really get twitter. But, I do get a ton of views when I post a shop link. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete