Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Blogging Hiatus is Over

I'm ready to pick blogging back up.  I'm at a place in my life where I think I can handle some consistent blogging. Just to catch you all up on a few things that have happened in the past few years:

I now have two little boys: Sammy who is 3 and James who is 1.

We moved from North Carolina back to Tennessee

I stay at home with my little guys and I wouldn't have it any other way

I've been painting a lot in between naps, meals, cleaning, cooking, and playing superheroes

I feel like I'm in such a good place right now as far as my role as a mother and wife and also an artist.

I am still just one person with lots of dreams, ups and downs,  and more laundry than I would like to admit.

Here are some recent pictures of my world.

James as a newborn Nov 2012
James and Sammy Summer 2013


My worlds
Frosting this past week

James turns 1 

Recent abstract

Still life floral


In the works

I would just like to say thank you to all my readers who have not unfollowed me due to no postings for the past year and a half! I would love to hear from any of you to see how you've been!


No comments:

Post a Comment