Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Toys

Just thought you might want to see how we entertain ourselves on a daily basis....

Meet "Whirly Bird" My mom aka Grandma Barb named him/her when she came to visit a month ago.


This is Samuel's most FAVorite toy. I say Sammy, here comes.....WHIRLY BIRD! And he shrieks in delight. I don't know when babies actually start to belly laugh. Mine seems to scream or yell when he is happy. Anyways, if you know anyone who is going to have a baby, whirly bird is a gem to have. His actual name by the way (on the tag) is Jacque the Peacock.

Other things my little Sam likes:


This guy "Monster Man"

I sing the song Macho Man but replace those words with Monster Man. He was a gift from my husband's aunt Karlene. Sammy likes to chew on his horns. And he makes a yuck face when the fur gets in his mouth.


This crazy contraption is called a jumperoo. Sammy was very confused the first time I put him in it. But now he is thoroughly amused by it :)


That is all for now. I'm hoping to post more often :)






No comments:

Post a Comment